Fall into Reading 2009

As I mentioned earlier, Callipidder Days is hosting the reading challenge "Fall Into Reading 2009". The challenge is scheduled to run from Sept. 22 - December 22. I'm a few days early, but I thought I'd go ahead and post the reading list I hope to make it through. I'm also adding a progress bar to track my progress at a glance. Carolyn from BookChickCity was nice enough to help me out with the code for it. Can you tell I'm excited?

From the library:
1. Blood From Stone ~ Laura Anne Gilman
2. Dead If I Do ~ Tate Hallaway
3. Fragile ~ Shiloh Walker
4. Lords of Desire ~ Virgina Henley, Sally MacKenzie, Victoria Dahl, Kristi Astor
5. Would-Be Witch ~ Kimberly Frost
6. A Drop of Red ~ Chris Marie Green
7. Over My Dead Body ~ Michelle Bardsley

From my shelves:
8. Prom Nights From Hell ~ Meg Cabot, Kim Harrison, Michele Jaffe, Stephanie Meyer, Lauren Myracle
9. My Soul To Take ~ Rachel Vincent
10. Intertwined ~ Gena Showalter

For book clubs:
11. Never Cry Werewolf ~ Heather Davis (Blogs With Bite)
12. The Postmistress ~ Sarah Blake (Barnes and Noble First Look Club) DNF

2 comments:

Nina said...

Great books you got on your list. Would-Be Witch and Never Cry Werewolf sounds like great stories. Have fun reading!

Mandyfish said...

Nina, Your reading challenge list is impressive as well!

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes