BlogFest 2010 Ends


BlogFest 2010 has come to a close. Thank you all for participating! 
I had so much fun working through the blogs, visiting some I've never seen before, entering contests. 
I hope you had fun too!

I can't believe how many people turned out to enter my contest! 
Seriously. I didn't expect this much of a response.
And several of you joined my followers! Awesome!

You're probably waiting for a winner announcement....you'll just have to wait. 
This is a filler post. I'll do another post soon with the winner's name. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes