Apologies

As it gets closer to the end of the month, I feel I have to offer my apologies and explainations to the followers of this blog. I pretty much disappeared for this last month. It wasn't really intentional, I just got bogged down in February. For the shortest month it sure feels like it has been going on for several weeks longer than it should have. I can't really explain it. Don't worry though, I have been reading. I have one book to review (Lightning Thief), one to finish (The Host ((freakin' long book that has taken me all of Feb. to read....I'm still not done)), and two ready to go for reviews (WoW Stormrage, The Twilight Gospel).

So, long story short...I'm sorry about the lack of posts and I promise March will be much better. I love you all...thank you for sticking with me!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I totally hear you on this one- this month feels like it just won't end! Maybe it's the time of year or something but I'm just ready for the cold to go away and to be able to lay outside and relax for awhile. Welcome back though!

Rebecca Chapman said...

Don't worry, its hard being busy and blogging - blogging always seem to suffer and probably rightly so.
Looking forward to your upcoming reviews

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes