Tha holidays are a comin'!

It's getting to be about that time of year. The Christmas music has started...and I've started avoiding stores. Not because I hate Christmas, but because I love it. I also have strong feelings about anything Christmas-y showing up before the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. That's the first social visit Santa makes and there shouldn't be any of this merchandizing the holiday until after his debut!

Ahem.


What was I saying? Oh, yeah. I love Christmas! The lights, the sounds, the smells, the general good moods, and the giving. I giving presents. I wish I had enough money that I could just give presents to people randomly, all the time. 

In this spirit of giving, I've joined two different Secret Santa / gift exchange thingys. I've made a wish list and am more than willing to open my book shelves to others.

http://holidayswap.wordpress.com/  (Open until 11/12 for joining.)

(Open until 11/15 for joining.)


There is still some time available. Dust off your Santa hat and get ready to share those lovely books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes