2009 Reading Challenge Wrap-up

Shortly after starting this blog in July 2009, I decided to tackle a few reading challenges.  I joined two that were already in progess and created one of my own. Here are the results:


This is the challenge I created. Luckily, I was able to complete my goal. How bad would that be....not completing your own challenge Does this ever happen?

5.5 completed out of the planned 5










This is hosted by Callapidder Days and technically I've already done a post about this.....but you all don't mind if I repeat myself briefly....right?  I completed this challenge, but only with substitutions. I made a list of 12 titles, but do to library due dates and wanting to read other books that original 12 got thrown out the window. I did definitely read over the 12 books though. 

12 / 12  with the help of substitutions



Beth Fish Reads is to blame for my newest addiction. I love, love, love the Sookie Stackhouse books and this was the challenge that introduced me to them.

9 / 9 devoured

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes