Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight books we are eagerly awaiting.  I decided to join this time because there is a whole plile of novels that I'm excited to get a hold of....can't wait to read them.

Below are two that are currently out, but that I haven't gotten the chance to read yet.



I have no idea why I missed the release of this one. I love.....LOVE....Ms. Marillier's writing style. I've been twitterpated with the Sevenwater's clan since the first time I read Daughter of the Forest years ago.  This one has been requested from the library. I wish I could own it, but my wallet doesn't agree with me on that one....right now.




Arch Enemy (Part of the Looking Glass Wars) by Frank Beddor
Published by Penguin
October 2009

Yet another that has been out for a while. Only this one I didn't miss...I just haven't read it yet. It's sitting there on my self surrounded by the other Looking Glass books waiting for it's turn at the top of the TBR pile (which is coming soon btw!).


What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Haven't read either authors. They look interesting.

Mandyfish said...

OMG! Go check them out! Juliet Marillier is an Australian author who does wonderous things with mythologies and fairy tales. Alternatively, Frank Beddor has taken the already interesting world of Wonderland and given it a whole new twist. I highly recommend both!

Andreana said...

The new Hunger Games book. I made the mistake of reading them too quickly and now am forced into waiting until August 24th I believe.

Sara said...

Just saying hi back! I love Juliet Marillier... She is one of my favorite epic fantasy writers!

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes