Heat Wave


Title: Heat Wave: A Nikki Heat Novel
Author: Richard Castle
Genre: Mystery, Crime Thriller, TV Tie-in
Source: Library

That's right folks, I'm such a fan girl of Nathan Fillion and his newest t.v. show Castle, that I borrowed the book his character wrote during the first season of the show.  And I enjoyed it! It is almost exactly like reading an episode of Castle, which was a bit surprising. For some reason I was under the impression that this was a crime novel that just happened to have a detective based off Beckett. Instead, it's the crime / detective part of the Castle show. Don't get me wrong, there is a crime to solve and a lot of detective work. It is also paired with familiar characters and a sexy scene that got me thinking about Nathan Fillion...err....Castle naked.

Overall: It's a quick, easy read that will be lots of fun for Castle / Fillion fans.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes