2nd Anniversary!



Teel and I have been married two years!
We've been together for three!


Last year, for my birthday, Teel gave me a wonderful book ~ Six Word Memoirs on Love & Heartbreak.  Based on Hemingway's famous six word story, these are stories from celebrities and everyday people on the topic of love. Here are a few of my favorites:

Love plus laughter: happily ever after.  ~ Dan Goggin
Offered my heart; he embraced it. ~ Sue Kimber
Kissed many frogs. Finally found prince. ~Lacie Cannon
He always stirs my chocolate milk ~ Sarah Thornburg


And my turn:

Midnight cuddles to show his love.
and
He promised me 100 years married.

Here's hoping for another 98 wonderful years! (at least! )

1 comments:

CupK8 said...

Congratulations Mandy! That's fantabulous! :)

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes