So excited!

In honor of this blog's birthday, CSN has kindly given me a $60 gift certificate to share with my followers. Since we're all readers here, maybe you'll choose a new book case, or maybe something to spruce up your bed. Curling up someplace comfy does sound good doesn't it?

On the anniversary of my first post, July 16, I'll post about the actual contest. It will run until July 31...giving you lots of time to enter, hope, and plan what you'll use the gift certificate on. Plus, I'll probably throw in some other goodies.

How does that sound for a birthday party?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes