Ink Exchange -Quick 'n Dirty

Title: Ink Exchange
Author: Melissa Marr
Genre: YA, fantasy
Source: Public Library

I am here to admit I made a mistake. I read this series out of order. In fact, I had absolutely no idea that Ink Exchange was part of the Wicked Lovely series. I made assumptions based on title similarities and not much else. I'm a dork.

That being said, upon reading this novel so many things now make sense. When I read and reviewed Fragile Eternity, I enjoyed it, it does stand on its own.....but there were still several things that didn't fit quite right. This novel fixed those. New characters are introduced, old friends are given the chance to shine, and step A actually does lead to step B. Wee! Don't you just love it when things make sense?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes