Read-a-thon update...still going

Book 3 finished! This one was a surprise read. My husband, an author, finished a new novel yesterday. He printed it out for me to read/proofread today. I don't know how much proofing I did, but I definitely read.

Title: Untrue Tales book 4 (ARC)
Author: Teel McClanahan III
Pages: 146
                                        Total pages read so far: 705 !


OMG!!! I can't believe I'm still at this. Part of me wants to go to sleep now....but part of me wants to see this thing out. I. can. do. it. I. can. do. it. We. can.do. it. We. can. do. it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes