Read-a-thon ending



This is it for me folks. 

I really wanted to make it to the 24 hour mark. I'm close. We are in hour 20....so only four hours to go. Unfortunately, I just can't keep my eyes open any long. I was nodding off while reading.....I'm having trouble spelling everything correctly. I'm calling it a day....mid-book.
I'm currently 36 pages into Naked Heat.

Total time spent reading: 14.5 hours
Total books read: 3 and a lil bit
Total pages read: 742

I'm proclaiming this a satisfactory participation day. 

Good luck to those of you who can make it to the end!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes