Mid Read-a-thon challenge

Can you believe it is hour 12 already?  I don't feel like I've been reading for half the day....but then.....distractions of my own making. Oh well!


Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?  Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs

2. How many books have you read so far? This is my second book, but I chose to start with a big one.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The new Richard Castle book. Yes, I read fiction by fictional characters.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? A few, but mostly just okaying it with my hubby.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I've created a couple interruptions of my own. They were mostly accidental....such as needing to go shopping for clothes that fit me, today, because of a one-day sale. I'm trying to space the distractions out to mid-book and between books.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much support from non-reading bloggers there is. It's awesome!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  I think it's great and working fine this way.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'm going to do it again.....hopefully, next time without the self-made distractions.

9. Are you getting tired yet?  Not tired, but relaxed enough I could take a nap...that's what my weekends are usually for, so I'm having to fight that urge.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Ummmm...lemme get back to you on this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 2, 3, 4
Hope your book isn’t a bore
5, 6, 7, 8
And your readathon is going great!

Jen said...

Looks like you've been doing great! Happy reading!

Post a Comment

I read books they way other people eat, sleep, or watch movies....voraciously, obsessively, and as often as possible. The reviews, random commentary, and snark in this blog are mine alone. Don't take my word...read the book.
 
Copyright 2009 She Reads All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes